Our mission is to help you fall in love with martial arts!
It is our vision that LP Martial Arts create a ripple in the hearts and minds of each student. That through training and self-discovery, these ripples become a positive wave in their community.
WHO WE ARE
Kyu “Steve” Paek
Owner/Head Instructor of Krav Maga
Steve Paek is a Krav Maga black belt and a Certified Level 6 Instructor under John Whitman, founder of Krav Maga Alliance. Steve has 20 years of martial arts experience including Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. With over 10 years of teaching experience, Coach Steve is an expert in adult learning methodology and has helped countless people achieve their self-defense and fitness goals.
Owner/Head Instructor of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Chelsah’ is a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 1st Degree black belt under Professor Rob Ables, a 4th degree black belt under Marcelo Garcia. Chelsah’ has 12 years of experience and is an accomplished professional Jiu Jitsu athlete. Professor Lyons also has 10 years of teaching experience for both adults and youth.
- IBJJF NoGi Worlds Champion (Black Belt)
- IBJJF World Master Champion (Black Belt)
- 2x Fight 2 Win NoGi Lightweight Champion (Brown Belt)
- IBJJF NoGi Absolute Pan American Champion (Brown Belt)
- IBJJF Worlds, Bronze Medalist (Brown Belt)
- IBJJF NoGi Worlds, Silver Medalist (Purple Belt)
- IBJJF Worlds, Bronze Medalist (Purple Belt)
- IBJJF NoGi Worlds Champion (Blue Belt)
- IBJJF NoGi Pan American Champion (Blue Belt)