Our mission is to help you fall in love with martial arts!
It is our vision that LP Martial Arts create a ripple in the hearts and minds of each student. That through training and self-discovery, these ripples become a positive wave in their community.
WHO WE ARE
Kyu “Steve” Paek
Owner/Head Instructor of Krav Maga
Steve Paek is a Krav Maga black belt and a Certified Level 6 Instructor under John Whitman, founder of Krav Maga Alliance. Steve has 20 years of martial arts experience including Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. With over 10 years of teaching experience, Coach Steve is an expert in adult learning methodology and has helped countless people achieve their self-defense and fitness goals.
Owner/Head Instructor of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Chelsah’ is a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu 1st Degree black belt under Professor Rob Ables, a 3 stripe black belt under Marcelo Garcia. Chelsah’ has 10 years of experience and is an accomplished professional Jiu Jitsu athlete. Professor Lyons also has over 7 years of teaching experience for both adults and youth.
- IBJJF World Master Champion (Black Belt)
- 2x Fight 2 Win NoGi Lightweight Champion (Brown Belt)
- IBJJF NoGi Absolute Pan American Champion (Brown Belt)
- IBJJF Worlds, Bronze Medalist (Brown Belt)
- IBJJF NoGi Worlds, Silver Medalist (Purple Belt)
- IBJJF Worlds, Bronze Medalist (Purple Belt)
- IBJJF NoGi Worlds Champion (Blue Belt)
- IBJJF NoGi Pan American Champion (Blue Belt)