Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer a free class?
Yes! We offer a complimentary one-day pass to try our classes. Sign up for your free class below.
Do you have a kids program?
We offer Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes for the youth as a part of our Lion Pride program. These classes are for kids ages 8 – 13.
Do I have to be in shape before starting any of the programs?
No. In fact, many people have found martial arts as a fun and effective alternative to a conventional gym.
Do I have to sign a contract?
No. We offer several membership options to accommodate everyone; including no-contract month-to-month memberships.
I’m visiting from out of town. Do you offer a Day Pass?
Yes. We have a $30 Day Pass that grants access to all classes available on the day of your visit.
Do you have showers at your academy?
Yes! We provide a private shower. However, you will need to bring a towel.
Embark on a Journey of Self-Discovery
- Learn from expert instructors.
- Practical and versatile martial arts training.
- Improve mental and physical fitness.
- Achieve competitive success.
- No prior experience necessary.
- UNLIMITED access to all classes and disciplines offered.
- No contract membership with flexible cancellation policy.